2. Decade of birth? 70’s
3. What do you do during the week? Stay at home Mum.
4. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? Photos of dear memories.
5. In your lifetime, what’s been the greatest invention? Either the advances in medical procedures, or computer technology.
6. What’s your favourite book? My favourite fiction book is ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’.
7. What do you think about death? I hate death, but I love Jesus and am so thankful for salvation in him. I look forward to seeing my grandparents again.
8. Politics? I’m not very political.
9. God? God is my strength and refuge.
10. How well do you think we take care of our environment? I honestly don’t really think about it much.
11. What’s your favourite song? ‘Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini’ is one of my favourites at the moment.
12. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? Tough one to answer – I’ve been blessed to be surrounded by so many wise people. When I was in highschool, one of my youth group leaders told me to learn Romans 12:1-2 off by heart and think about it daily.
Blog world, meet Ruth!
If you’re interested in being Introduced… to this little corner of the internet, email me at sarahannecowling(at)gmail(dot)com