2. Decade of birth? 1976
3. What do you do during the week? Look after my baby and try to run my online clothing store. It’s kind of hard to do both.
4. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? Flight tickets to different countries.
5. In your lifetime, what’s been the greatest invention? Skype
6. What’s your favourite book? 1984 – George Orwell. Or anything by Irvine Welsh.
7. What do you think about death? Scary
8. Politics? They are all as bad as each other.
9. God? There must be some higher power, but I think religion causes too many conflicts.
10. How well do you think we take care of our environment? Not at all really.
11. What’s your favourite song? Betty Davis Eyes – Kim Carnes
12. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? Travel the world.
13. How do you know me? Mother’s Group
Blog world, meet Maria!
If you’re interested in being Introduced… to this little corner of the internet, email me at sarahannecowling(at)gmail(dot)com